To keep your team motivated and pushing your company forward, it’s important to offer incentives to reinforce a job well done.
Are you looking for a unique way to offer a reward to a member of your team for their performance? Here’s a unique reward idea that might be a little different…
- Find out where the gift recipient likes to eat.
- Buy a gift certificate to that restaurant (valuable enough for two people to dine), and ask the manager to hold the certificate until the day the recipient has decided to use it (you’ll have to ask them to block off some time in the evening for dinner).
- Give the person the address to the restaurant, so they can put it in for directions using their smart phone.
- On the designated date, present the address in an envelope and tell them to follow the directions on their phone, which will take them to their gift.
- You might want to throw in a complimentary bottle of wine or maybe a gift of a good book or DVD movie, anything to personalize the evening a little more.
Just make sure they have a smart phone – and they’ll enjoy the surprise. That’s just a unique way to say thank you to your team, and you can bet that everyone else will know about your unique reward the very next day. That just means everyone else will be trying extra hard to be the recipient of the next mystery getaway.
Have fun, and reward your team.